3/03/2009

Orlando Vacation - Animal Kingdom (Part 1)

My aunt and uncle gave us the Mickey and Minnie Mouse ears at our wedding. It was an open invitation for us to take our honeymoon trip down to Orlando and stay with them at their beautiful home. We had a few bumps along the way but we finally got to go on our honeymoon trip after a little more than a year of marriage. We had 3 full days down there and we went to 5 parks. It was a whirlwind, but we got to see so much and had such a wonderful time! I'm breaking up my entries in order of the parks that we saw. First up was Walt Disney World's Animal Kingdom. The first thing we did at the park was go on the Kilimanjaro Safari. You get in a 20 person safari jeep and go about 30 miles an hour through all sorts of different areas made to look like Africa. I was surprised I got any pictures to come out at all with how fast and bumpy it was.

Giraffe
Elephant

Rhino
Silver-back gorilla

My husband, Toby, and I in front of the Tree of Life and with a Disney character.
The roller coaster - Expedition Everest.
Then we went to a show, Flights of Wonder, and saw lots of animals that fly. Here is an owl.
Bald Eagle

1 comment:

  1. Great close up shots for all of your Disney adventures! Looks like you're right in the action!

    ReplyDelete