This is a picture of the Capitol building during the swearing-in ceremony.
A close-up during the ceremony. I was way far back in the crowd.
Then after the swearing-in of the President, there is a wonderful parade through the center of downtown D.C. Every state tries to be represented and this is the float from Hawaii. The little boy looked right at me and the colors were so vibrant that it made it my favorite shot of the day.

I love this close-up I got of the French horns of a military band.
A close-up during the ceremony. I was way far back in the crowd.
Then after the swearing-in of the President, there is a wonderful parade through the center of downtown D.C. Every state tries to be represented and this is the float from Hawaii. The little boy looked right at me and the colors were so vibrant that it made it my favorite shot of the day.
I love this close-up I got of the French horns of a military band.



No comments:
Post a Comment