2/13/2009

My Sister's Birthday (Part 1)

My sister, Chrisie, is turning 30 this weekend. I am making the 5 hour long drive from Central Pennsylvania to where my sister and my mom live in Southeastern Virginia in the small town of Smithfield. She is the best big sister any girl could have. She was almost a Valentine baby (her birthday is Feb. 15). The girls (my sister, my mom, and me) are going out on the town on Sunday evening. I have off from work on Monday, so I will get to be down there for 3 days. When I travel down to my mom's I always do the road trip with my pug, Oliver, because his best friends are my mom's dogs (2 pugs and a Great Pyrenees). These are 2 photos of my sister and this weekend I plan on doing some new portraits of her!

Here is my sister with her new pug puppy, Tucker, in 2008This is me and my sister on Christmas morning 2005.

No comments:

Post a Comment