2/22/2010

Chrisie and Russell Get Engaged!

I was so excited for my sister when I found out the weekend her boyfriend planned on popping the question (he wanted me to be there to photograph them before and after they got engaged. It was for the weekend of Valentine's Day and her birthday. So, I drove from Central Pennsylvania to see her in southern Virginia. They had already been planning a wedding for a few weeks and had the date and venues picked out. They asked me to be their wedding photographer, so since I'm in the wedding as Matron of Honor I will do all the portraits and the reception and a friend's going to photograph the ceremony for them. The day of their engagement was cold but sunny at my mom and sister's home, so we just did a few photographs before a limo came to take them out to a fancy restaurant where Russell was going to give her the ring. We will do more engagement pictures in different locations around town once it warms up. So, here are a few of my favorites.

The happy couple



Russell brought Chrisie roses for Valentine's Day,
which was the same day as their engagement.


Congrats to my big sister and Russell. I'm so excited for you both!
With love, Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment