11/21/2010

Mike & Lori Get Marrie (Part 2 of 2)

For my second posting, I wanted to focus on just portraits that I took during the wedding day for Mike and Lori. I thought they turned out great. There were so many wonderful spots up at Kings Gap to take all the different portraits during the day. Individual photos of each, photos of the couple together, the different people in the wedding and family portraits. I think you will agree with me that their venue could not have been more beautiful on that glorious fall afternoon! Now on to the pictures...




their flower girl


Friends of the couple, Mike and Phillip, 
provided the beautiful music.



A large family portrait with the bride and groom


I did a little something different for this photo and 
added texture to give it an antique feel.

To Mike and Lori, I wish you all the happiness in the world and 
thank you for letting me be a part of your most special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment