I always get nervous when I go to meet a couple for the first time who are considering me to photography their wedding. But things quickly turned to giddy laughter when Tiffany introduced herself to me and then her fiance, Matt. I could feel immediately the love radiating from the happy and very much in love couple. They have known each other for so long that they can finish each other's sentences. We all hit it off and much to my happiness they asked me to be their wedding photographer. Even though there were little things that popped up on their wedding day that didn't allow everything to go smoothly (rain during the portrait session just after the ceremony, dresses not fitting on bridesmaids, or the cake and cupcake tower not arriving at the reception until just before the cake cutting was to happen), nothing could put a damper on their big day. The details were all carefully planned and made by hand, the colors were perfect for a beautiful spring day, and the bubbles were perfect for this super bubbly couple to come out to as the new Mr. and Mrs. On to the pictures!
Detail of the bride, maid of honor and
bridesmaids dresses and bouquets.
Tiffany and her bridesmaids
The glowing bride
The dashing groom
The bride's bouquet
The groom's boutonniere
maid of honor detail shot
Tiffany, you are absolutely stunning!
Another good one of Mr. Groom
I loved the details on Tiffany's gown and veil!
Good Shepherd Community United Methodist in Carlisle, PA
This photo is of the ceremony inside of the beautiful church.
Then after the ceremony, the afternoon showers
came and we did the bride and groom's
portraits inside the chapel. I loved the stained glass windows.
Another shot of them by the window
And just when we thought we were finished,
the rain let up and we got this great shot of the
happy couple together outside of the church.
The couple exited the church through a wall
of bubbles that their guests were blowing.
The "Oh so cute" cupcake tower at the reception
The theme of their wedding were these precious
pink & green pears. So, I grabbed one shot of their
rings with them at the reception.
The last shot is of the rings in the bride's bouquet
Congratulations again Matt and Tiffany!
I couldn't be happier for the both of you and that
you had such a wonderful wedding day. All the best, Lizzie




















the sneak peak pictures at too cute. cant wait to see all of them!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletethanks again,
matt and tiffany