8/16/2011

Family Reunion

Every 4th of July, out in western Pennsylvania I photography a family reunion which is also a camping trip. It is on a beautiful piece of property and this year the weather cooperated wonderfully. It wasn't as hot as it could have been and it didn't rain. We all camp out in tents all over the fields. These are all photos of the different family groupings from the trip as well as one large family photo of everyone. 
 The smallest member of the family,
7 month old, Liam, in his play pen
 Courtney with one of her twin boys. They have 4 
boys now and they are all the sweetest children.
 Baby Liam now asleep in his stroller in the shade
 The other twin on his tricycle
 Morgan and Courtney with their son, Liam
 This is my favorite portrait that I have 
taken of a child. He is sooo cute!
Bo Maverick, an English Mastiff, laying under his parent's 
tent. He is so huge and gorgeous (all 200 lbs. of him).
 There are a lot of funny games that we all play. This one is to see 
how much water each person can pour back over their shoulder.
 Gracie, a black lab, laying after playing fetch with her ball.
 Uncle Bunk and Aunt Abie
 The Wensels
 Megan and her son
 Keith and his daughter
 Megan and Keith
Then a group of guys put off a fireworks show 
while all the family sits in their lawn chairs and enjoy it.


Summer's end is fast approaching and I am designing several albums from the weddings I photographed this summer. I am also working on getting everything together to start having my own booth at bridal shows to showcase by business. It is a big undertaking and I am so excited to take my business to the next level.

No comments:

Post a Comment