I had the honor of photographing not one but two weddings for the same family! This year it was Katie's turn (the bride seen below), but last year I photographed her older sister, Josie's wedding. To see photos from that wedding click on this link Josie and Ben Get Married! I couldn't have been happier to document Katie and Josh's beautiful summer wedding! They are a fantastic couple and I wish them nothing but love and happiness for the future.
Here's Katie, the gorgeous bride! She was so
beautiful (both inside and out)!
The wedding took place at the Warwick Center which
was on a mountain overlooking the Hudson Valley. The
groom was born in this small town so it had significance
for the couple. I love this photo and how the wind
swept her veil away during the photo.
The whole Dykstra family: mom and dad
and their four daughters.
The bride and her new little step-daughter, Kaylee.
The girls walking to the place where we would do portraits.
The precious flower girls
Katie and her bridesmaids
The handsome groom, Josh. He is in the Marine Corps.
The Brands family: The groom with his parents,
three brothers and one sister.
Josh and his daughter, Kaylee
Josh and his groomsmen
Josh gave all his groomsmen as gifts the knives they
are holding in this photo. I have to say (and my husband
agrees) this is the coolest shot of the groom and groomsmen
that I have ever taken. So unique, I just love it!
The whole bridal party
The groom with his best man beside him and
the bride with her matron of honor beside her.
This is my favorite photo of the happy couple!
You guys look fantastic and so in love!
I also took some photos of the groom, his daughter
and the bride. What a happy family!


























Love them all!!!
ReplyDelete