9/28/2012

David and Rebecca Get Engaged!

David is a special person in my life. I first met David the day after Labor Day in 2005 when I walked in to a newspaper to start my new job as the staff photographer. His desk was beside mine and David was one of the talented writers on staff. As co-workers we had a lot of assignments where we would go together and while David was doing interviews and asking questions, I was walking around trying to find the shots that we needed. From that working relationship it would grow into a wonderful friendship. David was there to help me after my father passed away, he was there for me when I first started dating a new boyfriend. David was at my wedding and I am so excited that soon we will be at his and Rebecca's wedding. I was able to go down to Baltimore and meet Rebecca (it was before their proposal) and we just all got along so well. Recently, I got to go to Baltimore again to see David and Rebecca, but this time it was to photograph their engagement session. We all met for lunch at Nick's Fish House. I along with David and Rebecca ate at this fantastic seafood restaurant. We just loved it! So afterwards, we decided to strike out to the marina to try and get some of their engagement photos.

That's the restaurant in the background.
There was a live band playing at the restaurant so 
David and Rebecca couldn't help themselves but 
to cut loose and dance. The next few photos are a series 
of them having a blast. Too funny!
Later, we went and did photos at their apartment 
building and their street. This is special because it is their 
first place together. This was David and Rebecca's favorite 
photo. I agree! You two look fantastic! Thank you for letting 
me document your love story! This was in the garden on 
their block and it was so peaceful and beautiful.


We all loved this old, abandoned church in the 
background and thought it would make a great pub 
or restaurant if someone would fix up the place. I couldn't 
believe the size of those flowering containers in the 
background. The scenery surrounding them is just beautiful.



Then we went to a beautiful area a block away 
where there were fountains and more beautiful gardening.


This was another favorite of the happy couple and I love it too!
I love this detail shot of the couple holding hands!
Congrats David and Rebecca on finding each 
other and to Happily Ever After!

No comments:

Post a Comment