I wanted to wish all of you happy holidays! I just love this time of year - holiday music, baking cookies, cooking holiday meals, sharing the table with family and friends, church services, traveling to see loved ones, making holiday cards for my family and for my clients. I especially love it when it snows and living in Pennsylvania there is always a chance of the white stuff for the holidays which me and my husband and our dog just love. The holidays are also a time of remembrance of loved ones lost including both of my parents and this year we lost our beloved pit bull just recently. So we remember them with so much love and longing in our hearts for I know everyone has lost someone they love and we are not alone in this. I hope that you and your family truly enjoy the meaning of the season and have a happy new year! All the best, Lizzie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment