I have now started a Facebook page for my business, Photography by Lizzie. You can click on it here:
www.facebook.com/PhotographybyLizzieVA . I am also on LinkedIn so you can check that out here:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/lizzie-heard-poster-b6703220/ . You can also see all of my available products and services and graphic designs for things such as wedding stationary, holiday cards, high school senior graduation invitations and many album designs for all the types of photography that I shoot! So please check that out here at
www.ourphotoproducts.com !
I took this maternity portrait recently in my backyard of some of my dearest friends (I also photographed their wedding) as my baby shower gift to them and turned it into a large 24 inches by 36 inches wall art (called a canvas gallery wrap) for them to display on the wall of the nursery above the crib. So excited to announce that I will be photographing baby Harlan (and his parents) this weekend and giving them that piece of art!
Misty and Dana Expecting!
No comments:
Post a Comment