As promised, here's another post from Christi's senior portrait session. It's always great having someone who is up for anything. We were crawling around on the grass, in bushes and plants, and even up close to a fire. She got so close to the fire that she was getting really hot and I just keep saying, "Almost finished. Just a couple more," until she couldn't take the heat anymore. She was a trouper and we got some great shots together. I really hope you enjoy them as much as I had fun taking them. All the best, Lizzie
Hello. I am a photographer located in Virginia who covers all of Virginia, Washington DC, Maryland and Pennsylvania. I have been a photographer for over 20 years now and I have photographed weddings, sporting events, concerts, children, families, engagement sessions, pets, high school seniors and many charitable organizations. I am originally from Alabama and I photographed sports and other events for the college newspaper for two years while I was a student at the University of Alabama. After my senior year, I went to NYC for an internship at the world-famous Annie Leibovitz Photography Studio in 2004 and then stayed in the city for a year and photographed everything from the Republican National Convention protests, New York Fashion Week, and a Presidential Inauguration that I traveled to DC to shoot. I then got a newspaper/children’s magazine job in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania for a year. Then I was a photographer on two different military bases for over 6 years and now I no longer work full-time and I shoot for Photography by Lizzie exclusively. I live in Virginia with my rescue dog, Louie.
Contact Information:
Lizzie Heard
Bamagirl2004@comcast.net
540-642-4797
No comments:
Post a Comment