11/25/2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! This year I have gone through a lot of ups and downs but I'm still pushing through. I am thankful to all my clients who have opened their lives to me and let me photograph them and their families. I love what I do! Photography has been my life since I realized I wanted to be a photographer at the end of my sophomore year in college at The University of Alabama. I have gotten to photograph college sports, had an internship in NYC with famed photographer Annie Leibovitz, worked for a newspaper, worked at a children's magazine, I currently work on a military base and I also photograph weddings, families, pets, and babies for my side business. I have been all over the United States and had so many opportunities to photograph amazing events. Photography has opened the world up to me and I am so thankful for that. I have met some of the most amazing people - athletes, celebrities, personal heroes, musicians, models, families, children, brides and grooms, and our soldiers, airmen, sailors and marines to name a few. I have photographed people during their highs and lows in life and I still get excited pulling up all the photos after a job to see what I got. This Thanksgiving, be thankful for family, friends, health, faith and our service men and women stationed all over the world. Not everyone gets to have a great Thanksgiving or they might not get to be with the ones they love, but we all can find something to be thankful for through it all. I hope everyone has a blessed holiday with family, friends, or brothers- and sisters-in-arms. God Bless, Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment