First up is our 8 year-old pit bull/American bulldog mix, Guiseppe (or Zeppie for short). He hates the camera and tries to eat it. My husband and I each had our dogs before we met so Zeppie came with my husband into the marriage. I have been in his life for four years now and love him as if he were mine from the beginning. He is such a sweet heart and is so kind and loving and the biggest baby you will ever meet.
Then it was on to our 5 year-old pug, Oliver. He is a ham for the camera. He just loves it! Having a mom who is a photographer has turned him into a camera hog. He loves to pose. So, here are a couple of my favorites (I tried several different looks on him because he was so agreeable to it).
Then it was on to our 5 year-old pug, Oliver. He is a ham for the camera. He just loves it! Having a mom who is a photographer has turned him into a camera hog. He loves to pose. So, here are a couple of my favorites (I tried several different looks on him because he was so agreeable to it).




No comments:
Post a Comment