7/18/2010

Frank & Janelle Get Married!: Details (Part 1 of 5)

Recently I had the honor of photographing my friends' wedding. I first met the bride, Janelle, several years ago when we ended up in the same ladies Bible study through our church, Carlisle Brethren in Christ. She was dating Frank, the groom, and I was able to witness their love grow through the years. I was so excited when they asked me to photography their wedding. It is the biggest honor when a couple selects me to photograph their most important day. I take it very seriously and I am so thrilled to be a part of the day. Janelle and Frank planned everything down to the smallest detail. These are some of the photographs of all the beautiful details from their wedding day after all their hard work.




Floral designs by : George's Flowers
Cake by Sweet Confections




More to come throughout the week, so keep coming back!

No comments:

Post a Comment