I first arrived to the
Holiday Inn Harrisburg West and was greeted by the guys. I took photos of them getting ready and then I headed over to another room at the hotel where the girls were getting ready after returning from
Sass Salon & Day Spa. It was a fast-paced morning with a lot of people needing to do a lot of things. One thing I loved most about Janelle and Frank was they opted for the
"First Look"and saw each other before the ceremony so we could get most of the photography out of the way so they could really enjoy their reception and wedding day. To read more about the first look, click on the text to read what groom's have to say about the benefits of it on the world-renowned Jasmine Star's photography blog. Janelle and Frank called each other throughout the morning, so I had to get a shot of each talking on the cell with the other before the big reveal.
 |
| All the women (bride, bridesmaids and flower girls) found their gowns at Alfred Angelo. |
 |
| I loved the moment Janelle's mom saw her |
 |
| Janelle's mom putting on the final touch, her grandmother's pearls. |
 |
| Once Janelle was ready, her father escorted her to see Frank |
 |
| The flower girls (Janelle's daughter) escort their mom down the stairs |
 |
| Frank eagerly awaiting his bride |
 |
| They were so happy to see each other for the first time |
 |
| The bridal party shares a toast before the festivities begin |
Be sure to check back later in the week for the next post: 'Ceremony' photos.
Wow Lizzie our wedding pictures look fabulous. I'm glad we picked the Holiday Inn west shore, Mechanicsburg PA to have our reception. I'm also glad we selected you to photograph our wedding. We had an awesome time.
ReplyDelete