On November 19, 2011 I had the honor of photographing April and Chris' beautiful wedding at the home of Chris' parents in Nazareth, Pennsylvania. I was introduced to the happy couple last summer at Chris' cousin, Janelle's wedding (check out that wedding on my blog Janelle & Frank Get Married!). April is an amazing cater (to check out her website click on this link: Noshes and Nibbles), so I knew that her attention to detail in her work would ooze over into the attention to the details at her wedding. April did not disappoint. She handcrafted a beautiful wedding where every detail looked like it belonged in a wedding magazine. The first photos are of some of those beautiful details. All of the floral arrangements and most of the details were handmade by the bride herself! She is such a talented woman!
I loved April's accessories so I started out photographing them.
Here is a photo of all her jewelry, shoes and purse.
I loved these ring pillows that April and Chris'
sons carried down the aisle for the ceremony.
And his bride looking radiant! I loved her fur coat!
It was an outdoor ceremony in mid-November in
Pennsylvania, so it was cold.
The maid of honor and best man, who are also
husband and wife. Such a great couple and their
toast and the reception was so touching!
April and Chris opted to see each other before the wedding,
in what has become known as "The First Look". That
way we were able to get all the portraits done before
the ceremony. I love it when a couple chooses to do this.
It allows them to be able to get right to their reception instead
of doing a lot of the portraits directly after the ceremony.
This photo is the moment when they first saw each other!
My favorite photo of the beautiful couple!
The ring bearers: one son is April's and one son is Chris'.
Such a sweet photo. April wanted this one!
My favorite photography from the ceremony.
The rest of the photographs are from the reception
at the chic club, Edge.
Congratulations April and Chris! I am so excited for you and your children! May you have continued happiness, love, laughter and blessings!
at the chic club, Edge.
Congratulations April and Chris! I am so excited for you and your children! May you have continued happiness, love, laughter and blessings!












No comments:
Post a Comment