5/01/2012

"C" turns One!

I had the opportunity to photograph this little cutie a few weeks ago. Her parents wanted me to re-create  photos just like they had done for their oldest daughter a few years ago by another company. I usually do environmental portrait sessions (outside and with the whole family) but I was happy to do exactly what the client wanted. This little girl is beautiful and embodies her Greek heritage.

My favorite photo of the day!
 The doll was a special gift from a family member and the mom
wanted her featured in some of the photos.

 The little book she is reading is all about sisters and she loves
it (she also really loves her big sister).
 I re-created these two collages to look just like her older 
sister's versions. They are going to be framed and hang 
beside her sister's.

New version I made
Old version I used to re-create the new one.
New version I made
 Old version I used to re-create the new one.
Thanks so much for letting me mark your 1st birthday with these special portraits. I had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment