I met Pam in the spring when I heard about her through a friend about how great she is to do taxes! Boy was that an understatement! What's best about her is the personal relationship you get when you hire her! She is now not just a client of mine, but a friend. Please contact me if you are looking for someone who is certified to do your taxes because I can't recommend Pam enough! After she did my taxes she called me to see if I could photograph her parents' 50th wedding anniversary surprise party! It had the down home feel of a huge picnic (but with way better food) and a lot of love going around between everyone in attendance! It was amazing to see and I was so happy to be able to photograph it for the amazing, happy couple who were the guests of honor! Now on to the photos!
The large tent with tables and chairs set up in the
backyard of Pam's home. It is located in the beautiful
countryside outside of Carlisle. The day (and the sky)
couldn't have been more perfect for a big party.
Balloons showing how it was a 50th Anniversary Party.
The guest book
Pam paid attention to every detail and decorated every-
thing wonderfully! I love how it all turned out!
Pam and her wonderful family: (left to right): oldest son
Tommy; husband Tom, and youngest son Nick (along
with their dog Sapphire).
I love this shot of Sapphire! Just beautiful!
Along with Sapphire, the family had just adopted two
baby golden retrievers: Here's baby Jasmine sleeping.
and here's little Angel Sahara. They were just precious!
Then the happy couple arrived and they were totally
surprised! I just love the look on Mary's face!
Mom, Mary, giving her daughter, Pam, a hug! Priceless!
There were a lot of friends and family on hand to
celebrate the happy couple. Seen here is Mary with
her friend, Vera. Great shot! The two were just
giddy seeing each other.
The guests of honor: Mary and Earl.
They cut the cake and fed it to each other just
like from their wedding day 50 years earlier,
only this time they threw cake all over each other !
The cake was really cool!
My favorite of Earl and Mary - Congratulations
you two on 50 years of marriage!















No comments:
Post a Comment