11/18/2012

Lauren & Corey Get Married!

Last week, I had the privilege of photographing the wedding of Lauren and Corey (see their engagement photos here Lauren & Corey Get Engaged!). It was a wonderful, family affair where their little 5 month old son played a big part in the day. The wedding was at the Stone Mill Inn in Hellam, Pennsylvania. The inn is from 1736 and the bride chose to use vintage lace as an integral part of the day (from her wedding dress, to wrapping lace around votive candles and on their wedding cake). I just loved how beautifully all their plans came to fruition on their big day. Now, on to the photos!
 The bride got ready in the master bedroom in the inn,
so I photographed all the details of her ensemble in there.










The ceremony took place in the inn and then the couple 
walked out as their guests blew bubbles.

The first dance as husband and wife
 Congratulations Lauren and Corey! I wish you a 
lifetime of happiness and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment