When I went on November 3rd to photograph the PurpleStrides charity event in Philadelphia in Fairmont Park, I took the time to walk around the beautiful, historic park after the event was over. It was the coldest day of the year so far but the sky was the perfect blue with all the gorgeous cumulus clouds. The day couldn't have been more perfect for me to photograph here. So, here are those pictures...
The main attraction of Fairmont Park is Memorial Hall,
which house the children's museum named the "Please
Touch Museum."
The park had the most gorgeous areas of shade where the
leaves had fallen and the sunlight was peaking through
the trees.
The park sits on several key intersections and roads in
Philadelphia. I liked all the big street/park signs.
Then there was the area with the historic North Arch from 1897.
Here's the historic marker for it, which contained the history
of the arch. Below are all of my actual photographs
of how the arch looks today.
No comments:
Post a Comment