6/23/2014

Trip to Upstate New York (Part 1 of 2 of Dana & Misty's Wedding)

On June 20th, I drove to Upstate New York for the wedding of a friend where I was the wedding photographer. It was a nice three days and since I was near Buffalo and only 1 hour from Niagara Falls, I also went there on my way back home to Pennsylvania. These are our photos from the driving part of our trip.

Buffalo, as seen from my window 
 Niagara Falls main sign where we parked just feet from
the actual falls. It was a beautiful sight and many
years earlier (in the same month of June) my late parents 
went to Niagara Falls for their honeymoon.


 The United States falls in the forefront and the 
Canadian falls in the background.
The American falls in the forefront with one of the 
Maiden Mist boats in the background.
The Maiden Mist as the mists went down on it from
the falls.

People lining up on the Canadian side to get on the boat.
 The overlook tower
Me in front of the falls
 Pigeon in the park by the falls
 Made in America Store in Niagara, NY
 Hard Rock Cafe
I drove back on Route 15 through Pennsylvania.
Below are a few photos from the rest stop.
 Overlook from the Route 15 PA rest stop
 I stopped at another rest stop north of Harrisburg
at Fort Hunter. Here is the rock bridge where trains
travel across it as a woman reads the paper on a park
bench in the forefront.
 Fort Hunter's historic mansion.

No comments:

Post a Comment