5/05/2015

Louie - 6 months old

Our new English bulldog/American Staffordshire Terrier puppy that I adopted from a rescue organization turned 6 months old on May 5, 2015 and he now weighs 41 pounds (he has gained 10 pounds a month since we got him 3 months ago weighing just 10 pounds). He has had some major health issues and he's been to two different vets and had lots of tests run to figure out what turns out to be a bladder condition that he might grow out of with time or he could have the trouble forever they just can't be certain. So I wait and hope it gets better (which I have already seen a slight bit of improvement so I am hopeful). Here are some puppy portraits I took of him in my back yard. He's just so darn cute! He smiles all the time and wags his tail (what I call his "happy butt"). He is the sweetest puppy in the world and I am so glad that the rescue organization found him and rescued him from a very abusive situation and that he went to a very good home where he has unconditional love from both me.





He just loves to play fetch and he's great at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment