
7/02/2009
Happy 4th of July!
I wanted to wish everyone a Happy 4th of July! For the long holiday weekend, I'm heading down south to Virginia to visit with family and friends. We have a big weekend planned (going to see fireworks, a boat trip, swimming at the pool and cooking out, as well as seeing Aerosmith & ZZ Top in concert). I can't wait! Working on a military installation, I meet so many people who have either just come home from fighting or they are about to head over. So, please remember our service men and women all over the world this holiday (because without them we wouldn't be free)! A post is always better with a picture so I've added 2 photos of my July boy, Oliver. He will be 5 years old this month and it's fitting that he's wearing a red, white and blue bandanna.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment