4/21/2010

PIAA State Indoor Track Championships

About a month ago, I photographed the Pennsylvania High School Indoor State Track Meet at Penn State University in State College for Don Rich of http://www.penntrackxc.com/. I have had the opportunity to work for Don many times over the last 3 years doing both the indoor and outdoor state meets. He freelances out work to both photographers and videographers for the meets and there is a large group of us to cover all the action taking place throughout the venue at the same time. I met up with a fellow photographer and videographer to make the drive up to State College together. Then we worked most of the day and returned back to our homes in Carlisle, Pennsylvania later that night. It was a long, fun day!



A series of photographs of this girl running,

taking the jump and landing in the sand pit.






Coming over the finish line during the hurdles

Jumping over the hurdle



Girls coming across the finish line in the dash





Pole vault

No comments:

Post a Comment