I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter! Easter is always such a wonderful time. It was always special for me and my family while I was growing up. My father was an amazing amateur photographer (he even had a darkroom in our home) and he always took such beautiful portraits of my sister and me when we were little. Looking back at them and how I have become a professional photographer I can see how that influenced me in my life. I hope everyone enjoys the full meaning of the season and can enjoy going to church as a family and saying an Easter blessing before your family's meal. Take time to enjoy the company of your loved ones and take plenty of pictures or hire a photographer to take pictures of your family or children. Easter clothes are always so cute this time of year and make for perfect portraits. I took some portraits of our pets to accompany this post with some props I bought.
Oliver, our almost 5 year-old pug
Giuseppe, or
Zeppie for short, our almost
10 year-old American bulldog mix

I hope everyone is able to enjoy this wonderful season -
full of beautiful weather, blooming trees and plants,
and delicious food - with family and friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment