I had the pleasure of getting to photograph Tamara's bridal shower in Upper Marlboro, Maryland (located just outside of Washington, D.C.) two weekends ago. It was a wonderful event put on by her bridesmaids. Tamara didn't want just any bridal shower, she wanted a tea and everyone to put on their best dress and a hat. The ladies looked ready for the Kentucky Derby! They laughed, danced, sang, prayed and sipped on a wide array of teas along with wonderful finger foods. I walked away glad I could try and capture the memories from the event for this great group of ladies. I was just happy I could be a part of it. Now on to the pictures!
My favorite portrait of Tamara

Favors at the shower were personalized tea bags

Spring was definitely in the air in the decor of the event

Signing in at the guest table

They had the most beautifully decorated cupcakes

There was one table that had many different types of
Tazoteas to select from. Here's Tamara making her selection.

Tamara and her sweet grandmother

Left to Right: Tamara's mother, Tamara,
and Tamara's future mother-in-law

Tamara couldn't keep from smiling throughout the entire
event. I had to get a photo of her sipping tea at her tea party!

Tamara and her mom

And last but not least, the hostesses of
the event, Tamara's bridesmaids.

Tamara, I wish you nothing but the best for your upcoming wedding and new life as a wife! So happy for you and thank you for letting me be a part of such a wonderful event. I had so much fun sharing the afternoon with your friends and family. Best wishes, Lizzie
No comments:
Post a Comment