I photographed the Kistlers and their three precious dogs at their beautiful historic home yesterday. I think the photos turned out great and I was able to get all three dogs to look at me at the same time (the treats helped)!
Hello. I am a photographer located in Virginia who covers all of Virginia, Washington DC, Maryland and Pennsylvania. I have been a photographer for over 20 years now and I have photographed weddings, sporting events, concerts, children, families, engagement sessions, pets, high school seniors and many charitable organizations. I am originally from Alabama and I photographed sports and other events for the college newspaper for two years while I was a student at the University of Alabama. After my senior year, I went to NYC for an internship at the world-famous Annie Leibovitz Photography Studio in 2004 and then stayed in the city for a year and photographed everything from the Republican National Convention protests, New York Fashion Week, and a Presidential Inauguration that I traveled to DC to shoot. I then got a newspaper/children’s magazine job in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania for a year. Then I was a photographer on two different military bases for over 6 years and now I no longer work full-time and I shoot for Photography by Lizzie exclusively. I live in Virginia with my rescue dog, Louie.
Contact Information:
Lizzie Heard
Bamagirl2004@comcast.net
540-642-4797
No comments:
Post a Comment