Last weekend, my father-in-law's best buddy from his Marine days in Vietnam came to visit. They looked through their old photos and I said I could fix them up if they would like. He was about to leave and said he wanted this one done but needed it before he left. I drove home , scanned the photo and had about 5 minutes to work on it and then printed it on my photo printer. This is how it turned out. If you have a prized photo that needs some work, give me a call and I can restore it for you. I brought out the color, sharpened the image and corrected all the frayed edges and places that had turned yellow with time. My father-in-law, Joseph, is on the top row second from the left. I'm always so grateful for his sacrifice to serve his country and all the others in our military. I hope they all have a safe and wonderful holiday and know that all those at home are praying for their safe return.
BEFORE

AFTER
No comments:
Post a Comment